THE PEAK CAMBODIA INTEGRATED WITH SHANGRI-LA HOTEL WITH RETAIL MALL MANAGED BY CAPITALAND
RETAIL UNITS WITH 55% GUARANTEED RENTAL RETURN OVER 10 YEARS FROM US$8xK!
RESIDENTIAL UNITS WITH 12% GUARANTEED RENTAL RETURN OVER 2 YEARS FROM US$2xxK!
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN FREEHOLD RETAIL SHOP/SPACE IN THE COMMERCIAL, SHOPPING AND TOURISM BELT OF PHNOM PENH
ATTRACTIVE VVIP DISCOUNTS FOR A LIMITED PERIOD OF TIME ONLY
- 02/05/2019: Phnom Penh land tax prices set to increase. According to the change, average prices are set to increase more than 30 per cent per sqm on current prices.
- 13/03/2019: Singapore’s Collin’s Dining & Gastrobar opens on Level 13 of The Bridge. It occupies a massive floor area of approximately 600 square metres that can accommodate up to 310 guests. More and more international brands are coming in Phnom Penh! Invest today to enjoy 55% Nett Guaranteed Rental Return over 10 years.
- 06/12/2018: The PEAK Retail Mall – Last 5 units of F&B – First Come First Booked Basis. Rare Opportunity to own a Freehold Retail Unit/Space Integrated with Shangri-La Hotel with 55% Guaranteed Rental Return over 10 years Managed by CapitaLand.
- 16/09/2018: The PEAK Retail Mall – One of the Best Cambodia Property with more than 600 units sold since few weeks of launch. Super Attractive Investment Quantum from only US$80K (progressive payment). Very Limited Units of F&B Left.
- 31/08/2018: The PEAK Retail Mall Level 1 Price Released! Cheapest Unit from US$75K. Exhibition Space from US$145K! Register Now for VVIP Discounts and Priority Booking!!
- 25/07/2018: The PEAK Retail Mall Level 3A – New Release. Super Attractive Prices from US$85K! More than 300 units sold within 1 week of launch for Level 2 and 3.
Rising 55 storeys into the sky, The Peak Cambodia is an oasis of luxury in the cloud. A whole new level of living comes into being as the choicest picks of residences, shops, restaurants, offices and the Prestigious Shangri-La Hotel comes together in an integrated mixed-use development like no other. Sharing the same desired address as the Shangri-La Hotel is a mark of distinction, and all its classy restaurants, bars and ballrooms are all at your disposal. The One and Only in Cambodia.
The Peak Cambodia comes clad in stylish bronze, a definite colour of luxury. The 2 towers comprising of about 500 units each are paragons of dynamic architecture, specially crafted to bring out the finest of the site and its surrounds.The Peak sharing the same desired address as Shangri-La hotel is a mark of glamorous luxury. And with luxurious Shangri-la Hotel just next door, you will enjoy world class service amidst tranquil surroundings, coupled with inspirational architecture and design. From the Finest dining to business lounges and spa experiences, it will ensure that every palate is pampered.
Right in the heart of Phnom Penh City, The Peak faces the River Esplanade, standing at the crossroads of the city. Time is precious, so is the location, for a ‘mere’ minutes walk is all that is needed to get to AEON Mall and NagaWorld Casio, as well as the National Assembly building, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Australian Embassy. The Independence Monument and the main Preah Sihanouk Boulevard are also a short drive away.
THE PEAK CAMBODIA PROJECT INFORMATION
|Development Name||The PEAK Retail Mall|
|Developer||Oxley Gem (Cambodia) Co. Ltd – jointly developed by Oxley International Holdings Pte Ltd & Worldbridge Land (Cambodia) Co. Ltd|
|Site Address||Village No.14, Sam Dach Hun Sen Road, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmorn District, Phnom Penh City, Kingdom of Cambodia|
|A Premium and Luxurious 55-Storey Mixed Development (Residential, F&B, 5 storey Retail Mall, Office – levels 13A to 28, Shangri-La Hotel levels 29 to 55) with a total of 1,014 apartments (507 units in Tower 1 & 507 units in Tower 2)|
|Estimated by 31 December 2020 or earlier|
|Site Area||Approximately 12,670 sqm|
|No. of Units||254 Units (Level 2)|
|Unit Sizes||4.54 - 94.73 sqm|
|Indicative Pricing||From US$80K|
|Sales Package||1. 5% Nett GRR per annum for 1st-5th year
2. 6% Nett GRR per annum for 6th-10th year
3. Option to renew for another 5 years subject to mutual agreement
|Stamp Duty||4% of Purchase Price|
The Peak Cambodia is jointly developed by Singapore Main-Board Listed Developer Oxley Holdings and Cambodia Worldbridge Land. The Bridge Cambodia which is their first Joint Venture is close to handover/completion and is a success with most of the units (Residential, SOHO and Retail Units) fully taken up.
Oxley Holdings Limited (“Oxley” or “the Group”) is a home-grown Singaporean property developer. Oxley is principally engaged in the business of property development and property investment. Since its inception, the Group’s accelerated growth has resulted in a burgeoning presence both locally and overseas. It now has a presence across twelve geographical markets.
The Group has a diversified portfolio comprising development and investment projects in Singapore, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Australia, Japan and Vietnam. Oxley’s expertise does not lie solely in property development; the Group also renders project management and consultancy expertise in Myanmar.
Oxley’s property development portfolio encompasses choice residential, commercial and industrial projects. Key elements of the Group’s choice developments include prime locations, desirable lifestyle features and preferred designs. With a keen grasp of market sentiments and trends, Oxley has achieved remarkable growth since its inception.
As part of its strategic expansion, the Group has also entered into partnerships with reputable local and overseas developers as well as business partners. In 2013, the Group acquired a 20% stake in Galliard (Group) Limited, a leading property developer in the United Kingdom. Galliard (Group) is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing a wide variety of developments across London and Southern England. Since then, Oxley has also acquired a 40% stake in Pindan Group Pty Ltd, an integrated project group based in Western Australia, and an 15% stake in United Engineers, a Singaporean property development and engineering company that was founded in 1912.
THE MANAGING COMPANY
CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, it has a global portfolio comprising integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices, homes, REITs and funds.
” CapitaLand, through its wholly owned shopping mall business CapitaLand Retail, has signed an agreement to manage a mall in Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh. The mall is the retail component of The Peak, an upcoming high-end integrated development majority owned by Singapore-based developer Oxley and Cambodian company Worldbridge Land.
CapitaLand will oversee asset planning, pre-opening and retail management for the five-storey mall, which has a gross floor area, excluding car park, of about 420,000 square feet, and net lettable area of about 260,000 sq ft, CapitaLand said in a filing with the Singapore Exchange on Tuesday (March 20). “
“”With CapitaLand as our retail manager, we are confident of optimising returns for The Peak by focusing on our core business of developing and marketing the project. “
THE PEAK RETAIL MALL LOCATION
Location: Super Prime Location
- Integrated with Upcoming 5-Star Shangri-La Hotel
- Walking distance to existing Nagaworld (Phnom Penh’s ONLY Casino & Entertainment Hub)
- Walking distance to existing Nagaworld 2, an expansion of Nagaworld estimated to be in operation by End 2017
- Walking distance to Embassy of Australia, Embassy of Russia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Walking distance to another 5-star hotel Sofitel
- Walking distance to future South East Asia’s Tallest 133th-Storey Tall -Thai Roong Twin Tower.
- Within 5 minutes to AEON Mall (largest Japanese mall in Phnom Penh)
- Within 5 to 10 minutes drive to Independence Monument, Elite Town Golf Club, Koh Pich City Hall, Royal Palace, Sisowath Quays.
- Located in the Commercial, Shopping & Tourist Belt of Phnom Penh with Hotels, Offices, Residential and Shopping Malls
THE PEAK RETAIL MALL SITE PLAN
THE PEAK RETAIL MALL SALES PACKAGE / PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Super Attractive Indicative Price from US$8xK only!!
- S$1,700 (US$1,200) Reservation / Booking Fee
- 1st 20% Less of Reservation Fee (US$1,200) within 14-21 days of reservation
- 2nd 10% by 31 December 2018
- 3rd 10% by 31 March 2019
- 4th 10% by June 2019
- Balance 50% by Handover / Completion (Estimated: Sept 2019)
REQUEST A SHOWROOM INVITE!
Visit to showroom is by invitational only. To request for an invite, please fill up the form, and we will contact you shortly.
Official Developer Sales Team. Detailed individual Floor Plans, Payment Schedules, Early Bird Discounts, Project News & Updates are available upon request. Simply fill up the following form to stay in touch!
- Priority Unit Choice & Selection
- Early Bird Discounts
- Direct Developer Price
- Singaporeans/Permanent Residents/Foreigners are welcome
Register your interest Now or call +6590272297 for Floor Plans/eBrochure/Developer’s Discount!
- The PEAK Retail Mall VVIP Booking
- The PEAK Retail Mall VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
- The PEAK Retail Mall VVIP Pricing
- The PEAK Retail Mall Floor Plans
- The PEAK Retail Mall Indicative Price List
- The PEAK Retail Mall Location Map
- The PEAK Retail Mall Latest Information
- The PEAK Retail Mall Discounts
GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE INVITE AND PRIVILEGE INFORMATION NOW!
The PEAK Retail Mall by Oxley. Wish to get exclusive discounts and unit availability and prices? Contact our Singapore Sales Office by filling up the form.
Disclaimer: All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount. Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. Any overseas investment carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks. Investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. Details of Guaranteed Rental Returns (if any) will be accompanied with the respective Sales and Purchase Agreement